- This event has passed.
15 September @ 7:00 pm - 17 September @ 2:00 pm€299,00
Our Runners Retreat is exactly that! A retreat for runners! Our aim & target with this running retreat is to do two things! Number one is education & understanding! As someone who has run over 100 marathons, I know the mistakes that runners make & the issues that people face! So we want you to leave the runner’s retreat with a better understanding of training, racing, preparation & mindset!
Number Two is to simply slow down! Life is hectic & fast-paced! On our runner’s retreat, we take care of everything and you can focus on being present, enjoy the sessions & soaking in everything that the Dingle Peninsula has to offer!
Our exact weekend schedule will be confirmed closer to the time but here is a rough idea of what you can expect!
- Runs of varying distances – the runs & running routes can be tailored to your individual level & ability!
- Recovery sessions which include light yoga, foam rolling & gentle stretching
- A workshop on nutrition delivered by a registered nutritionist
- A short session on goal setting, mindset & well-being all focused on running
- Some great food & coffee from local businesses
- Time to relax between activities
- A sea dip or two in the Atlantic Ocean followed by a warm cup of tea
- Plenty of laughs & time to chat with other retreat attendees
We can offer a group rate for 4 people or more – if you have a small group be sure to get in touch!
Places are limited to 12 for this particular weekend to ensure we have a comfortable number for sessions, workshops, meals, runs etc! If you have any questions or queries be sure to reach out and we would be happy to assist or help you plan your weekend on the Dingle Peninsula!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Dingle Peninsula in 2023!
0 people are attending Runners Retreat